Here traders will find general information on the funds management industry and investors can be introduced to emerging talent.
FXWW runs two development programs:
- Emerging Manager Development Program
- Trader Tracker Program
To be eligible for the TT Program, the following criteria must be met:
- At least 2 years live trading experience
- At least US$10,000 (or equivalent) combined balance in trading accounts
- Verifiable profitability over the course of the last 12 months
Traders that do not meet these criteria are not eligible to apply, however they are welcome to do so at a time in the future when all of the criteria are met.
Exceptions to these criteria will be considered in the case of:
- A trader achieving a profit factor (sum of wins/sum of losses) of at least 1.5 over the course of a 6 month period.
- A recently developed automated system that has yet to be tested live extensively but shows favourable profit potential (profit factor above 1.5 etc).
For traders that have met the above requirements, the following actions must be taken to commence the Program.
For MetaTrader4 or 5 (MT4/MT5) users
- Sign up for an account at MyFXBook.com ( https://www.myfxbook.com/ ). If you already have an account with MyFXBook, please go to Step 5.
- After activating your account, login then click on Portfolio => Add Account..
- Enter the account details of the account/s you wish to be tracked.
- Go to the account page for each account under the Portfolio tab.
- Send the URL of the page/s to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a description of the strategy traded to give us some further background information on your trading style.
For non-MetaTrader users
- Download the FXWW Trader Tracker Performance Summary.
- Enter your monthly return for as many months as possible.
- Enter as much information as you can about your strategy/trading style.
- If you are able to provide trade by trade performance history, please copy that into the second worksheet of the spreadsheet.
- Email the completed spreadsheet to email@example.com
Traders will be asked to provide broker statements as proof of their performance at a later date.
Traders wishing to register a general interest can do so here.